Tuesday, November 2, 2010

A beautiful bride + a GIANT thank you!

Did you miss me?? I sure missed you! 

Two Things:

1. Andrea got married!!! She was beautiful, the wedding was amazing (amazing is really an understatement), and now she is officially Mrs. Latham!!  Whoop whoop! 
Heres just a teaser photo:

2. I want to give a GIANT thank you to everyone who reads this little blog. I had the privilege of meeting some wonderful girls this weekend who - get this - actually read my blog! It was the most surreal, overwhelmingly wonderful compliment to hear those words. I felt so wonderful in fact, that I asked them to take a picture with me! :-)
Here are the beautiful faces of some LMV readers at Andrea's wedding. 

THANK YOU! You girls' support means the world to me. 

post signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...