Friday, October 16, 2009


Thanks for coming to see the start of the LMV blog! I'm really excited to see where this project takes us.

I'm Kalea and it's wonderful to meet you! I'm a creative, organized, list-loving type gal who gets overly excited at the idea planning any type of party. I’m also Lucky - this blog is my passion and what gives me the most energy - and for that, I will always be overwhelmingly grateful.

I am able to spend my days planning and dreaming about all things parties and weddings. On any given weekday evening, you might find me at a Seattle coffee shop, latte in hand, hovering over my laptop and/or magazines searching for inspiration.

I am starting the Love Made Visible blog as a way to share my finds, showcase creativity, and help inspire you to entertain. I am striving to create a place online where creativity and inspiration can thrive and ultimately, a place to make it easier to focus on the unique personalities of brides and grooms, hosts and hostesses, everywhere. Simply put, Andrea and I are going to try and write about all the wonderful things we find and have done. We will post favorite finds, latest work, and current creative obsessions. My hope is that the Love Made Visible blog will inspire and help you to transform that perfect and exciting picture in your head into a day that will make you smile for years to come.

So, stay tuned and see you soon for the start of the good stuff. I'm so glad you’re here!






Hi, I’m Andrea!
First off, let me just say that I am extremely excited to be a part of Love Made Visible and bringing this dream to life. I am so fortunate to have Kalea as a mentor, friend, and partner in crime! With friends from many circles I have always looked for reasons to bring the ones I love together for a great time – engagements, birthdays, baby showers, housewarmings, you name it. Now I look forward to helping you do the same! I love mixing colors to find the perfect match, thinking outside the box to create and plan something unexpected, and am always up for finding a great bargain. The possibilities are endless to make an event Uniquely Yours and I hope to help and inspire you every step of the way.

1 comment:

  1. Teri DenisonNovember 01, 2009

    Kalea,

    It looks like you have a great start here! Congradulation...you go girl. :-

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...