Friday, October 16, 2009

Garden Tea Party Bridal Shower/Bridesmaid Luncheon

I love love LOVE the moment I stumble across inspiring party photographs. My creative blood starts flowing, I get so excited, and frantically brainstorm and collect more images to capture all the wonderful ideas in my head! This is how I felt from the moment I saw "Love is in Bloom" bridal shower, by Head of the Table. I love the classic, feminine, bridal feel for this shower, yet it's so versatile that I could change the colors very easily to fit the brides' personality. And if I was anything like most little girls, it doesn't get better than a tea party with friends. I also thought it would make for a perfect Bridesmaid luncheon! Ah, I am in love.








**Many thanks to Head of the Table  for the pictures of the "Love is in Bloom" shower!**

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...