Tuesday, September 28, 2010

I'm Getting Hitched : Kalea's Photographer


Hi everyone! I know you're used to seeing Andrea's posts filed under "I'm Getting Hitched!" but I'm going to join her and try to write about my wedding planning as I go along! 

Like I previously mentioned, our wedding won't be until June 2nd, 2012 so we have plenty of time. But do you remember when I blogged about winter engagement shoots? Those gorgeous images have stayed in the back of my mind and guess what? Nate and I decided to have our own winter engagement session! Since the majority of our guest list will be coming from out of town, I will be sending out save the dates - and in order to have our wonderful winter engagement pictures on our save the dates, we figured out that we would have to have our engagement pictures taken this winter, an entire 18 months before the wedding! :-) So what does all this mean? Bring on the search for a wedding photographer!

And by search I mean, I emailed a whopping 3 photographers. 

And it took us less than a month of being engaged to nail one down. 

And... drum roll please, I am so stinking excited to officially have Jennifer Dagdagan as our photographer!!!

Yes, thats right, deciding on a photographer was the first wedding decision we made (besides the date). Can you tell where our priorities are?? :-) 

Jennifer's photography rocks my socks off plus she is super rad and fun to hang out with.... perfect, no?

Photographer - check! How many days to go still? 


post signature

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait!!! Can't believe its almost 1.5 years away still!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh girl tell me about it! Its ridiculously far away. Where is the fast forward button?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...