Sunday, January 31, 2010

I could not have said it better myself...

Hello Lovely Readers! Sorry this last week was a bit light on the posting front (I was in ski training all week!) but this week I should be back on track and ready with lots of great posts! So, off to todays topic....

According to TheKnot.com, "One of the toughest things about wedding planning is making sure everyone knows what's going on. Between your two (or more!) sets of parents, your siblings, and the wedding party (spread out over the continental U.S. Yikes!) how are you supposed to keep everyone on top of things? It's easy -- put together a newsletter."

A newsletter? Well I think thats a pretty great idea!
With that said, I also think it is all about balance.
Informative and helpful
vs.
Controlling and well, bridezilla-esque

But hey! That ones pretty cute! (find it here)

Here is a template to get you started. And other really basic newletter.

Feeling a bit more tech savy? Check out this template.

Kadee's post on her Bridesmaid Newsletter

And last but not least, another how-to and downloadable template!

post signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...