Monday, January 3, 2011

Time

I'm going to take a little blogging break this week - my Papa passed away Sunday morning, so I am taking time off to be home with my family and Grandma. 

(my Papa and Grandma at their 90th birthday party)

But don't worry, I'm leaving you with some goodies today and tomorrow :-)

My fantastic parents threw us a family engagement party the weekend after Thanksgiving, and it was incredible! The other love of my life, (also known as Jennifer Dagdagan) (and also known as our wedding photographer) came to our dinner with her rockin husband Larry and so she snapped a few pictures of us and the yummy yummy food! 





2 Corinthians 5:6-8
So we are always confident, knowing that while we are at home in the body we are absent from the Lord. For we walk by faith, not by sight. 8 We are confident, yes, well pleased rather to be absent from the body and to be present with the Lord.


post signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...