Monday, June 7, 2010

A perfect green vineyard wedding

Hey everyone! Sorry I'm late today - I'm moving! And just started working full time again!

Also, big news- one of our favorite photographers Andria officially LAUNCHED today,
so definitely head over there and show her some love!

Anyways, on to the Monday post!

Every once in awhile, I am reminded of just how much I love the color green. And weddings in vineyards. And all white bridal bouquets!
I would be perfectly happy if my wedding  looked just like this one :-)
Did you see the flower girls green shoes? And those perfect green JCrew bridesmaid dresses???
Found (here) and (here)
post signature

1 comment:

  1. Awww Thank you Kalea (and Andrea) for the shout out! That's so nice of you! Cant wait for OUR collaborations coming here soon.....cheers to that!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...