Monday, June 14, 2010

I hope you're not hungry...

... but if you are, I'm sorry. This post will only make things worse.

My favorite catering trend at the moment is the Midnight Snack - passing around comfort foods late at night, after your guests have had a long evening of dancing and drinking. It just makes so much sense and will definitely keep your party lasting all through the night!

So feast your eyes on these delicious midnight snackers -
Chips and Guacamole + Chicken Strips and BBQ sauce
Grilled Cheese Sandwiches with Tomato Soup
Cheeseburger Sliders
Fries and Ketchup served in shot glasses
Milk and Cookies in personalized shot glasses
Mini Chocolate Milkshakes

Oh, and promise me you will invite me to your wedding if you decide to have a midnight snack!


post signature

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...