Monday, June 6, 2011

I scream, you scream

Yesterday the weather was finally above 70 degrees - Yay! - and let me just say, I ate my fair share of Popsicles. But what I really wanted, was heaps of ice cream. There is a not a whole lot that I love more than eating cold ice cream on a hot day. So that got me to thinking that it would be really fun to throw an ice cream party! An ice cream theme would make a really cute summer birthday party, don't you think?

First, send out these invites! (download at One Charming Party)

Decorate with these cute balloons

Make the birthday girl this adorable headband  
(Tutorial on One Creative Party)
That would make a cute birthday cake! Its just cupcakes

Or make these confetti cupcakes!

Wouldn't ice cream make such a cute summer party? Yes, I think so too! 


post signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...