Monday, June 20, 2011

I have some news!

My Dear Lovely Readers, 

I've recently opened a brand spanking new chapter of my life. I have shifted my jobs and responsibilities and money and home around so that I can finally pursue another dream and throw myself fully into the crazy world that is nursing (I'm back in school!). I am beyond excited about the next two years but exhausted already.

The truth is, I don't know how often I am going to be able to post. Don't fret though! I'm not giving this up and I'm not even pushing pause. I love this little blog and am proud of where it has come in the last (almost) two years. I'm just shifting some priorities around and unfortunately, my Love Made Visible blog has to get knocked down a peg. My goal though, is to at least post once a week. But please be patient if I miss a week here or there.

And in the meantime, please follow me here (catch up on old posts!), on the Yakima Bride blog, Twitter (@LMVevents), and on Pinterest - I'll be hanging out at those spots pretty often.

Thank you for being so patient with me.

Much, much love. 
post signature

3 comments:

  1. AnonymousJune 20, 2011

    What a lovely way to tell us all. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. AnonymousJune 21, 2011

    I'm so excited for you!!
    -Kari

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats!!! My friend Jen Landry sent me your way for inspiration for my upcoming wedding! I just graduated nursing school so good luck to you!! I love all of your posts and will definitely be adding to my wedding notebook from here!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...