Monday, May 16, 2011

Perfection

There is something I need to confess.
I have engagement picture envy.

 I'm sorry to say it, but these pictures are so perfect, I'm a little green with envy. And the cute thing is that the bride-to-be is from a very small town that I used to live in too! We even went to the same church when I was little! From the perfect little blue dress to the iconic navy sailor kiss and a canoe on Lake Washington...I sort of wish I could insert Nate and my faces into these pictures. Is that weird?? Okay okay, see for yourself!


Don't you agree? Aren't those pictures just amazing?! 
Totally unfair how perfect they are. 
Thanks to GH Kim Photography and Hannah for letting me feature the pictures!

post signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...