Monday, April 4, 2011

Become who you are

You may have noticed, but I'm feeling a bit lackluster : lacking in vitality, force, or conviction; uninspired. Spring is showing up every so often here in Seattle, so I have been trying to fill my days with fresh air as much as possible (which means not looking at a computer screen). I'm facing a lot of changes in the next year - 25 will be a year of transition (and my very last year as an un-married lady, which is strange). I'm in the midst of a minor quarter-life crisis...Couldn't 25 have waited one more year? Either way, its here now. I'm craving the beautiful newness of Spring, trying to figure out where my path will take me next, and feeling generally a little off balance and uninspired. 


Not much is new on the wedding front either - I wish I had some grand update to report, but its business as usual. Still over a year away from the wedding - seems so far away but considering we are already over 1/3rd of the way through our engagement...its going by quickly. I can't believe I have been engaged for 7 months. Funny how that works. Time dragged on before we were engaged but now its zipping by.

So instead of publishing a lukewarm blog post - no one likes unenthousiastic, thoughtless posts! - I will just leave you with two pictures. And they aren't wedding related! (Hey, there are no rules in blogging!) Its almost been a full year since I came back home from Austria...and today, I miss it a lot.


I hope you are having a wonderful Monday! Bis Bald (Until Soon)....

post signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...