Thursday, December 10, 2009

Bridal shower

For the 3rd invitation, I love it because it inspires me to take the "Bridal Shower" theme literally!
(well, I guess not completely literally, I'm not talking about your gyms group showers here)

As an added "coolness" bonus, this Bridal Shower theme ties well into the lovely Seattle weather!
And we all know just how much I love Seattle.




Have an umbrella hanging from the ceiling with paper rain drops (glued to fishing line)!
Umbrella and rainboot sugar cookies? Have you seen anything cuter?!

Decorate in cool blues, greys, and yellows!

As for favors - flower seed packets! "April showers bring May flowers!"





Or some potted flowers for guests to take home!


post signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...